Work Item Notifications
Watching Work Items
When you watch a work item you will receive email notifications when
- That work item is updated
- Someone comments on that work item
You will automatically be added as a watcher to a work item when you
- Create a work item
- Are assigned to a work item
- Comment on a work item.
To watch a work item that you aren't already watching, click the button in the dropdown beside the work item or the button on the work item view page.
If you are already watching a work item and no longer want to watch it, click the button in the dropdown beside the work item or the button on the work item view page.
If you choose to not receive email notifications for work items that you are watching, you can disable them from your account settings page. To change your notification settings, follow the steps below.
- Click on your user name in the top right of the menu bar
- In the dropdown menu that opens, click Account which will take you to the account settings page
- Check or uncheck the Watcher checkbox based on your preference for receiving email notifications
- Click Save at the bottom of the page